Pages


Monday, March 4, 2013

December 1, ______


Hello
     Your card received
this a.m. and was very
glad to hear from you.
Hoping you will have a
nice Thanksgiving. I think
I will stay at home for one
time. No, I don’t think I can
get off to come home Xmas.
Give all my love and best
regards. hoping to hear from
you soon.
                By Bye    Will
 


Postmarked: Ft McPherson, Atlanta, GA
Addressed: Miss Esther Richardson
                  R.F.D. #2
                  Ringgold, Va

This is another postcard from Esther's first cousin Will Elliott (W.F.Elliott).  Will was a frequent writer.  While the year for this postcards has faded, I know that it was prior to Jan 1913 when Esther moved to News Ferry, Va (Halifax County) after the death of her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment